Enjoy my random museings on life.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.

Yesterday was such a good day. I figure most people in blogs don't say enough about thier good days, but yesterday was really pretty solid... I woke up at 8:00am and that kinda blew. But then i finally got my class schedual worked out, but don't ask me what it is, aparently i can't remember it to save my life, just ask my boss. But anyway, after doing some more work in my closet i watched some of the inaguration with my parents. As you may or may not know my dad has an insanely large Hi-Def TV and all the stations were so excited about broadcasting it in HD (why the inaguration is as exciting as say... Football in HD I have no idea but still) so of course we watched it in HD. Unfortunatly Bush's ears don't look anysmaller in HD :p

After running some errands on my way back to DC, i turned on the TV to see ESPN doing a special on the '88 Redskins winning the superbowl. God that made me happy (I have a very vague memory of it, i like to count it as my first Football memory). But damn... we scored 35 pts in the 2nd quarter (a superbowl record still unbroken), Doug Willams the first Black quarterback to start in the superbowl (named MVP passing for 340 yards and 4 touchdowns) and rookie Timmy Smith in his first NFL start rushing for 204 yards. It was beautiful, especially punking John "I'm a whinny bitch" Elway with 3 INTs. It was funny it got to the point where I was almost late for work, but it was just so great to watch that i had problems tearing myself away from it.

Then work itself was great. I had alot of fun, I was busy and not bored, I knew all of my crap and I dont' think i needed to ask for help once. It was great. Then we went out for some drinks next door at babes (it's so funny seeing Doctors plastered, they're supposed to be all serious, and life saving and crap, but when one of them is slurring all her words and just acting drunk in general you can't help but laugh.)

Anyway things were really good yesterday with the exception of being so tired by the time i actually went to bed i was falling asleep while talking. Today was really good too, but chris and robert are dragging me to the malt shop so i've got to run... Talk at you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home