Enjoy my random museings on life.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dumped by the Crush...

I'm never talking about my hopes or dreams in this blog again.

Instead of getting our "crush" house and being able to post that I had a fantastic place to live like I waxed about in yesterday's post we found out that someone had gotten their application in sooner and the house was theirs.

So we're back to square one. And I find myself wishing for just a nice place, and not holding out for a crush worthy place.

One really amusing (and slightly scary) part of today was all of my roommates having "RIP Brian Evans" as their away messages. Not entirely sure why, though I like the explanation that they wanted me to sleep (rest) well (in peace) (at least it's a better reason then they all wish me dead). But it did allow me the opportunity to quote my favorite quotable writer, Mark Twain, "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." (god I'm such a dork).


-B


WILTN: Warped Tour Compilation 2006 (50 random bands with new songs for 10 bucks... it's a steal every year)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you actually have a house now and yet, no blog? slacker. it's not like you've been busy.

11:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I come back from Texas. And still, nothing. It's been over a month Brian. Prove you're still alive. Otherwise, I'm erasing your blog from my bookmarks at work.

9:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home