Enjoy my random museings on life.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

of weddings and feet

So dispite minimal sleep and sitting through class before any sane person should today hasn't been so bad. The foot thing wasn't nearly so bad and i'm happy to say that while i'm in pain, i'm mobile. The big story of today is marraige...

I talked to Kristy today for the first time since she left me the message saying she had gotten engaged... It was pretty cool and i'm really happy for her. She seems really happy and seems to be having fun planning it... I felt vaguely gay cause I started asking after and looking at some of the dresses she was thinking about we talked about colors, themes and the first song they're going to dance to (The early money says Brown eyed girl, but Kristy and i'll brainstorm a bit more before she and Josh make a decision). But that got me thinking and i realize how many people i know getting married in the next 16months...

Rebbeca Meyrick (friend of the family)
Kelly and Marquel (friend of the family)
Steve and Trish (my cousin)
Kristy and Josh (bestfriend from HS)
James and Eve (college friends)
Jon Cox and Meagan (HS friend)
Matt and Jenny (college friends)

When the hell did i get old enough for all my friends to be getting married?!?!

-B


Song of the Day: Andy, you're a star - The Killers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home