Enjoy my random museings on life.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Quick update and a PSA

I feel like crap tonight... just a head cold, so nothing to worry about but I don't feel like writing much. But if you're keeping score at home I got my tooth fixed today, something about the way the filling was pressing against the nerve, so that's much better. And because this post is ridiculously short and not amusing I'll just leave you with this...

The Virginia police issued a statement today advising people in NOVA to take extra care in making sure their doors and windows are locked until further notice.
A Springfield man was found dead in his home over the weekend.
Detectives at the scene found the man face down in his bathtub.
The tub had been filled with milk, sugar and cornflakes.
A banana was sticking out of his ass.


Police suspect a cereal killer.


-B

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sure, it had to be us freaks in Springfield... couldn't be the freaks in PW where shit like that would actually go down? ;)

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home