Enjoy my random museings on life.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Behind the Music: Brian Evans

Ok so I know I posted just over an hour ago...

My name is Brian Evans and I'm a VH1-aholic.

I seriously love VH1 to an admittedly psychotic extent. And being at my parents house always seems to be the perfect time to indulge. I had Aerosmith's behind the music on while I was writing the last post, then that transitioned into the top 20 Hard Rock Bands of all time count down. And I can't get enough of it. What else begs me to question why Jimmy Hendrix is on this list at all... let alone at #2? I was so happy it had Nirvana ranked at #6... it seems like they get in the top 3 of everything just because they're nirvana... I swear usually if VH1 did a 100 greatest female artists of all times they'd have nirvana at #2 just because Kurt Cobain had long hair (Madonna would be #1 just cause they kiss her ass as much as they do Nirvana's and well she's actually a chick).

But seriously if I every became a quadriplegic all I'd need is a continuous string of top 100 lists, I love the 80's and 90's (both editions of both) and the complete Behind the Music series... and maybe best week ever just so I had some newsish fix. And I'd be a happy and entertained man.

-B

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A man after my own heart. I too watched the BtM of Aerosmith and yeah, Matt and I have had more than one conversation about how VH1 may be more addictive than crack. Having no experience with crack our theory has a major flaw, but you can see where we're going with it. The night before we were up watching Ultimate Albums of Metallica's Black and Bon Jovi's Slippery When Wet. I blame VH1 for keeping me from getting enough sleep some nights. When am I going to get to see you again?
~Jenny

2:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home