Enjoy my random museings on life.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I was in a real bad way/When you turned the power on.

Ok So I know I must have sounded like an idiot in that last post, promising a second post and then not delivering on it... And I swear I had one written, but as I was wrapping it up (I think I was even spell checking it) the building maintenance guy reset the circuit breaker that the computer I use is on and I lost everything. (I know I know you all don't believe me, I probably wouldn't either, but let's face it, I lie poorly and I'm not that creative.) Anyway I've tried to recreate the post, hope you enjoy.


-B


PS. Huge bonus points if you know the lyrics in this post's title (without Googling them)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home