Enjoy my random museings on life.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The unfortunate return of...

I'm speechless... I had MTV2 on while trying to fall asleep this morning and I was watching their "who's going to be big next year" show. The very first group they led off with was Little Brother... Yup, the very same Little Brother that I lambasted in my O.A.R. concert review... You remember the ones who ruined crazy game of poker, who made me not want to buy the concert CD... and they featured the skinny white dude who couldn't rap!!!

The VJ said something about how they were jazz inspired rappers like Tribe Called Quest, who's album was a concept album that was critical of the rap industry today and that's all well and good... if you can you know... RAP!! And I still didn't like the song, and the video was pretty lame. Sigh... why can't people have better taste in music? You know... like mine.

-B


WILTN: Carbon Leaf - Echo Echo (<-- now that's good music!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home